IMPORTANT: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. The phone MUST prompt for the unlock code.
ZTE Zinger Unlocking Instructions:
1. Power on your ZTE phone with a non- accepted SIM Card,
2. Once powered on, you will be asked for a “SIM Network Unlock PIN”,
3. Enter the unlock code provided by us on the email we sent into your ZTE device.
4. Your phone is now unlocked!!!!
1. After unlocking, can I use my phone on any GSM network?
Yes, as soon as your phone is unlocked you will be able to use it on any GSM network, national and international.
2. Do the unlock codes work?
Yes they do! Our ZTE codes are provided by the manufacture and they are uniquely assigned to your phone's IMEI.
3. How long does it take?
The average delivery time is 2 hrs.
Reasons to remotely unlock ZTE Zinger with UnlockCode4U:
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* Never send your phone to anybody.
* If you travel you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local SIM cards.
* Warranty will not be voided.
* The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more networks.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same mobile phone.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you, your unlock solution we will refund you.