IMPORTANT: Prior placing the order please make sure your phone is locked by power it on with a non-accepted SIM card. Nokia Lumia phones will display “Enter Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
Nokia Lumia 1020 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Power on your Nokia phone with a non- accepted SIM Card,
2. Once powered on, you will be asked for a “Enter Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”,
3. Enter the unlock code provided by us on the email we sent into your Nokia device.
4. Your phone is now unlocked!!!!
The video below is an example of a customer unlocking his Nokia Lumia Phone. Unlocking your Lumia could not be simpler and is 100% Guaranteed.
1. After unlocking, can I use my phone on any GSM network?
Yes, as soon as your phone is unlocked you will be able to use it on any GSM network, national and international.
2. Do the unlock codes work?
Yes they do! Our Nokia codes are provided by the manufacture and they are uniquely assigned to your phone IMEI.
3. How long does it take?
The average delivery time is 48 hrs, however sometimes can take up to 72 hrs.
Reasons to remotely unlock Nokia Lumia 1020 with UnlockCode4U:
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* Never send your phone to anybody.
* If you travel you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local SIM cards.
* Warranty will not be voided.
* The resell value of your device will increase significantly as it is available to more networks.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same mobile phone.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you, your unlock solution we will refund you.
We also Recomend you to read this:
Power by UnlockCode4U.com